NB Recruitment are working with a prestigious client to recruit a Residential Care Home Manager to be based within one of their homes in Harrow. The home is a six bedded service for adults with learning disabilities.
The Residential Care Home Manager is responsible for the management of the Home in accordance with the policies and guidelines laid down by the client and CQC.
This will include the management of all staff, efficient and effective day to day running of the Home and the further development of the service in line with community needs and the requirements of the Group. The main aim will be to ensure residents` well being by promoting the philosophy of privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment within a policy of managed risk taking.
To be successful in this role you must have the following;
- Min. NVQ Level 4 in Care
- Min. 2 years experience at supervisory level in a similar setting
- At least two years experience of working with people with a learning disability
- Proven leadership ability, proven skills in budget control, quality assurance, rotas, supervision and team building.
- Ability to think and respond creatively, positively and with flexibility
- Commitment to training and development of self and teams
- Ability to offer a holistic approach to individuals who may challenge the service.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to promote residents’ rights, Equal Opportunities and Non-discriminatory practice
A car driver would be preferred but is not essential.
For further information regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Natalie @ NB Recruitment