Field Care Supervisor (Team Leader)
NB recruitment are currently seeking a Team Leader who will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of care to service users through supervising the work of a team of care workers This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious and well-respected client of ours, who provide top quality care across London.
The Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the care provided to a group of service users within the local community. This will include carrying out risk assessments, monitoring and reviewing care plans, supervising care workers, including carrying out regular spot checks and observations of their delivery of case, to ensure that care visits to service users are delivered to the high standards expected by the company.
Responsible for the effective delivery of care provided to a defined (geographic or demographic) group of service users, the Team Leader supervises, advises and supports care workers within that area and management/supervision of care workers and care provided to service users within that area.
Your Duties Will Include
- Planning and maintaining high quality personalised care
- Ensuring delivery of high quality care
- Supervision and mentoring of care workers
- Providing care (covering if needed)
- An NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health or Social Care
- Good IT Skills (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Ability to communicate with great written and spoken English
- Positive attitude towards the elderly and people with mental health/physical disabilities.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Working towardsNVQ/QCF Level 5 in Health or Social Care
- Ability to drive