NB Recruitment are working with a prestigious care group who are looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as a Deputy Manager at one of their care homes based in Warrington.
The successful candidate will be required to work 5 days per week over a 7-day rota.
Role specific duties will include but are not limited to;
- Ensure Residents are at the heart of the care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their wellbeing
- The efficient and effective day-to-day management of the human resources involved in providing care through the staff team and ensuring that the required standards are maintained
- Ensuring all recording systems and organisational documentation are of a high standard and kept up to date
- To ensure all Care Home staff receive formal supervision and appraisals
- Oversee the duty rota monthly in advance ensuring the correct skills and numbers on duty
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
There is a fantastic basic salary and additional benefits on offer for the right candidate so please get in touch for further information and a full job description.