Care Co-Ordinator (Team Manager)
NB recruitment are currently seeking a Care Coordinator to help manage a team of approx 70 full and part time staff - who provide domiciliary and community care for up to 80 service users. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious and well-respected client of ours, who provide top quality care across London.
The Team Manager manages the delivery of care to service users, to ensure that the team for which he/she is responsible provides a high, quality, personalised service to clients to enable them to enjoy the best quality of life they can in the comfort of their own homes.
The Team Manager is the line manager of the care workers in the team, and is supported by one or more Team Leaders, who are responsible for the effective delivery of care provided to each defined group of service users.
Your duties will include:
- Managing Personnel (rotas/arranging cover for sickness etc)
- Planning and Managing Delivery of High Quality Care
- Customer Service
- Business Development and Stakeholder Liaison
- An NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health or Social Care
- Good IT Skills (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Ability to communicate with great written and spoken English
- Good record keeping skills
- Works well under pressure
- Positive attitude towards the elderly and people with mental health/physical disabilities.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Working towardsNVQ/QCF Level 5 in Health or Social Care
- Experience of managing people
- Ability to drive